... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 5 PM this afternoon to
11 PM MST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Glasgow has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for wind chills followed by snow... which is in
effect from 5 PM this afternoon to 11 PM MST Saturday.
* Locations... most areas north of the hi-line and east of Fort
* Wind chills... 20 below to 30 below.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 3 inches.
* Timing... wind chills from 5 PM this evening to noon Saturday.
Snow from midnight tonight to 11 PM Saturday evening.
* Impacts... exposed skin can be frostbitten after 30 minutes of
exposure. Accumulating snow will cause slippery roads and travel
difficulty. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
* Winds... east 10 to 15 mph.
* Temperatures... 15 below to 5 above zero.
Dress adequately. Be sure to wear layered light weight and wind
proof clothing... and wear a hat and mittens for protection from
the dangers of frostbite.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Roosevelt Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 2:04 PM MST Dec. 9, 2016 – National Weather Service