March 12, 2010
|By: RogueValleyDave, 07:56 PM GMT on Marts 12, 2010||+0|
Hello from the Rogue Valley in Oregon! I live in Medford, the largest city in Southern Oregon with over 75,000 residents! Today is wet, we've had rain most of the day. It's 41 degrees at approximately 11:53 am with rain. Catch my next blog post in April ( I don't have a computer at my house, I'm writing this blog post at school).
|Permalink | A A A|
No reader comments have been posted for this blog entry yet.
Hello, Dave here. I live in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon. Medford, Oregon is my home. Welcome to my blog.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
17 ° F
Previous Entries for 2013