Lake Effect Snow Advisory
Statement as of 02:49 PM CST on December 13, 2013
... Lake effect Snow Advisory in effect from 6 PM this evening to
6 PM CST Saturday...
The National Weather Service in Green Bay has issued a lake
effect Snow Advisory... which is in effect from 6 PM this evening
to 6 PM CST Saturday.
* Occasional light snow and flurries will continue during the
late afternoon. Accumulations during the rest of the afternoon
will be minor... but given the cold temperatures... the snow could
still result in slippery spots and stretches on area roadways
* the snow will start to become more persistent and heavier
during the evening.
* Periods of snow will continue through Saturday.
* A total accumulation of 4 to 7 inches is expected... with the
bulk of the snow occurring between midnight tonight and 3 PM
* East to northeast winds will be strong enough to produce some
drifting of the snow. But this is not expected to be an
exceptionally windy storm.
A lake effect Snow Advisory means snow will result in hazardous
travel conditions. Use caution when traveling. The latest
Wisconsin Road conditions can be obtained by calling 511.
Nearby Radar Stations